FACE OF THE DAY- QUICKIE VERSION
It's September in Maryland, which means the weather has NO idea what's going on! It's 80 degrees some days, but the leaves are changin' and the evenings and early mornings are nippy! In my book that means its the perfect time to use my Fall Festival Palette in all of its golden, copper glory!
Here's what I did:
1. Prime with UD primer potion
2. Dust the lid with Naked Lunch by MAC
3. Place all golden and copper colors in the crease and blend out with fluffy brush
4. Cut crease with Carbon shadow by MAC
5. Use purple color from Fall Festival and line bottom lash line as well as blend into crease.
6. Throw on falsies.
7. Blend Match master foundation on face and neck
8. Use Blush Too palette from Coastal Scents to contour
9. Put on some chapstick
10. Sprits with Studio Fix+ by MAC
TA-DA! Easy FOTD in under 10 mins :)
Sorry I've been on and off of here. Its my first full year teaching, Kevin and I have been doing Insanity every day after work, I'm helping my sister grow her business, trying to plan a wedding and figure out graduate school! Things are HECTIC! Hopefully I'll get some more time in the coming weeks to post a few fun fall looks. Let me know of any requests :)