Sugarpill's Sweetheart Palette!
My Face of the Day was created by using my Sweetheart Palette by Sugarpill. I've missed using these wacky, bright, super fun colors, so I brought em back out and figure I'll use them over the next few days before I have to head back into work! The Sweetheart palette features four highly pigmented powdered shadows that can be applied both dry and wet. I apply wet as you pick up a bit more color and it transfers well from brush to lid. The four colors, are blue (Afterparty), green (Midori), pink (Dollipop) and white (Tako).
Here's what I did
1.I primed my lid with UD Primer Potion and added a base of NYX white shadow base. Then I waited a few minutes for it to dry so that I could add the shadow!
2. I tapped a stiff shadow brush into saline solution, and picked up Midori. I patted Midori across my lid, keeping it out of my crease.
3. I went into the crease lightly with Afterparty, and blended out to the corners, carrying it down to my bottom lash line.
4. Blend Blend Blend, Midori and Afterparty together!
5. Add Dollipop to inner corner of bottom lash line, connecting it to the Afterparty that was brought down in step 2.
6. Line lids with green liquid liner
7. Apply falsies
8. Line waterline with smolder from MAC
9. Apply foundation
10. Contour your face :)
Lastly, party like a rockstar!! As you can see, Sugarpill products pick up very well when being photographed. They are rich and awesome and very fun to use, you can buy them right here !
Do you have any Sugarpill products?! If so, which are your favorite?!