My 1st Award!
This is an update since I have now received TWO Liebster Awards!! You guys are awesome!!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! To the Lovely Lily whose amazing blog you can check out right here! Lily received the award and picked my blog as one of the five blogs she could present the award too! The award is given to new bloggers with less than 200 followers and is a great way for everyone to make new connections! Thanks Lily :)
There are a few things I have to do now that I have received the award...
1. Thank the Liebster blog award presenter
on your blog!
on your blog!
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded your blog!
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog!
4. Reveal your top 5 blog pics!
5. Drop by your top 5 pics and let them know you have chosen them by commenting on their blog!
6.Give seven random facts about yourself
1. I love baking, tattoos, makeup, and anything soft.
2. I would rescue every dog in the world if I could.
3. I have 2 tattoos - 6 birds on my side and 3 music notes on my ankle.
4.I love swimming, its relaxing and therapeutic for me.
5.I let my dog sleep in my bed every night.
6.I want to own my own business in the next five years.
7.I have scoliosis pretty bad.
Here are my pics:
1. Meet Me on the Brightside : 1st of all shes adorable and her blog is has the right mixture of tutorials, reviews and hilarity! I always enjoy checking out what shes up to, as it's sure to put a smile on my face!
2. Limited Lucy: Shes got great swatches, reviews and favorites. She even posts funny videos to give everyone a laugh. I love her blog because most things I'm interested in buying, shes already tried out!
3. War Paint: I love this chick. Her hair rocks and shes always got some crazy vibrant neon color on her eyes! She is very edgy and isn't afraid to give any product a try, very inspiring!
4.All Things Classy: I love this blog because most posts are about food and fashion... two of my favorite things to read about! Rock on lady!
5. Victoria X Glam: Her pictures are wicked and I must admit, most times after reading her blog I feel the urge to run out and go on a shopping spree. Great blog, reviews and cuteness!
Congrats everyone and Thanks again Lily!