Green and Purple Eyes
Today is my last day off until next Monday, therefore, not taking advantage of being able to wear whatever fun colors I want would be completely out of character! I really love NYX and Sugarpill shadows, they both are highly pigmented and blend easily with each other. I usually pair the two brands because they take nicely to each other and I usually end up with a funky look that I wish I could wear every day :) Below are exactly what products I used as well as how my eyes turned out!
Here's what I used :
1. Kyrolan Aquacolor: White (as a base)
2. NYX Lagoon Sparkle Shadow on the lid
3. Sugarpill Tipsy across the lid
4. Sugarpill Poison Plum in the crease
5. Sugarpill Hysteric in the crease
6. Sugarpill Lumi under brow and on inner corners of eye.
7. Revlon Liquid Liner pen on top lash line.
8. Ulta black liner pencil on bottom water line.
9. L'Oreal false fiber lashes mascara
10. MAC studio Fix foundation
11. E.l.f. Mellow Mauve blush
Tomorrow is back to neutrals and corporate fashion...can't wait to be my own boss! One day... One day!