Olive Oil & Honey Hair Treatment
Recently I have discovered Pinterest and all of it's splendor! I follow a lot of DIY beauty pinners and kept seeing the olive oil & honey hair treatment post so decided I had to see what all the fuss was about. I had all of the ingredients in my house already so this expirement was free!
The Grand Ingredients Plus Steps to Having Magnificant Beautiful Glowing Strands of Love:
1. Grab 1 tsp of Honey!
2. Grab 3 tsps of Olive Oil!
3. Grab a sauce pan!
4. Mix olive oil and honey together in the saucepan, heat until mixture boils.
5. Remove from heat, stir and wait until mixture cools.
6. Once your mixture isn't scolding hot, put it in your hair for 15-30 mins!
7. Rinse and wash with Shampoo and Conditioner as normal. I used L'Oreal Kids 2 -in-1 Burst of Watermellon Shampoo... I couldn't resist buying it, I missed the smell.
TIP: Applying this to your hair is tricky... I simply spooned it into my hair infront of a mirror. I concentrated on the ends and the crown of my head since I have curly frizzy hair! Once the mixture was in my hair I tied my hair up in a messy bun with a hair tie and continued to surf on Pinterest while I waited.
END PRODUCT SUMMARY:
My hair is freaking AMAZING today!! I am having the best hair day in years! You know how when you get your hair done professionally it looks great and you can NEVER get it to look or feel that way on your own? This treatment makes all of your fantastical hair dreams come true. I have 0 flyaways, my hair is smooth, silky, shiny and knot free. It dried faster than normal and styles without flaw. I will be using this as often as necessary...cheap, quick, lovely AND does a better job than most high end smoothing products that I have tried!