Starling is a medium blue chromalust loose powder. I apply it by dampening my brush first because I think it helps the color pop even more AND it helps the color last longer. I usually put it on over Afterparty which is the blue that comes in the Sweetheart Palette and find that it holds well and gives the blue great depth.
The Sweetheart Palette comes with 4 amazing colors. Dollipop, Afterparty, Midori, and Tako- hot pink, neon blue, bright green, and a bright white! These colors are pressed matte shadows, and in my opinion the BEST vibrant matte colors ever. They last long, give you an original look and are all around amazing.
To achieve this look I :
- Primed both of my eyes and patted Afterparty along the lids and a bit into the crease.
- Next I sprayed my brush and tapped it into Starling, this allowed me to pick up more product and not have it fall all over my face since it was wet.
- Then I patted the Starling over the Afterparty making the color deeper and shimmery.
- Next I used a matte black color in the crease and blended into the two blue colors.
- I used a neutral brown/ tan color on my brow bone to finish with shadow
- For Liner I used Maybelline eye studio lasting drama gel eyeliner in black
- For Mascara I used Diorshow
- Lips= Myth by MAC with Colorsensational lip gloss by Maybelline in Sugared Honey