I just purchased my first Naked Palette by Urbain Decay - I know I know- what have I been waiting for?! Needless to say I'm in love!! Here is how I created this Evening look.
1. Conceal your lids
2. Prime your lid- I use Urban Decay Primer Potion
3. Pat Gunmetal along the lids
4. Brush Creep into the crease
5. Blend Toasted and Virgin below the brow bone
6. Blend together as much as you can
7. Line top lid with liquid eyeliner- I used Stiletto liquid liner by Maybelline.
8. Curl lashes and apply mascara - I use L'Oreal paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes
1. Conceal your face...every blemish, red spot, scar- cover it up! I use Laura Mercier Camouflage Concealer SC-1
2. Use Foundation to blend concealer with your skin, you want a blank canvas. I use MAC Studio Fix Liquid in NW15
3. Powder over your entire face, this will help lock in your liquid cover up and hold it in place all day. I use MAC Medium Studio Careblend/ Pressed Powder.
4. Add blush to your cheek bones- swipe some of the extra on your brush along your forehead, chin and neck area just to give your face some dimension. I use MAC Semi Precious Rose Quartz from their Semi Precious collection because it gives you a dewy shimmer.
5. Now add Bronzer or Illuminating powder- I use Wet n Wild Megaglo Illuminating powder in Spotlight Peach.
6. Cover with translucent Powder: I use No7 brand and absolutely love it.
Here are some Pictures of the process:
TA-DA! That's it! A great look to go out on the town with and since Urban Decay makes such wonderful products your eyes should stay perfect for a long time!
Do you have a favorite eyeshadow or Palette?!